Friday, March 4, 2011

Ridiculously Random

1. Don't fall off your chair. I'm actually scrapping today. I know, huh? Such a rare thing for me. But I'm working on some technique-related things for CK, which is kinda funny, isn't it? I'm not a technique person at all.



2. Kelly has posted about my visit to NY on her blog. Her photos are WAY better. Go check it out.
(Stole this photo from Kelly.)
3. I finally spruced up Mel's blog. She asked me months ago, but I was, uh, busy. Truth is, I'm just a lazy friend! But if I may say so myself, I think it looks good. But now my blog looks blah.

4. I was watching The Godfather a few weeks ago, and wondering about the location used for Jack Woltz's house. You know, he's the guy who refuses the godfather and wakes up with a horse's head on his bed? Fast forward to a few days ago, when I'm looking for a rental in Los Angeles, and for fun, I decide to check out the most expensive houses in town instead. (I like to torture myself like that). And guess what I found? Jack Woltz's house. Going for only $95M.
(I "borrowed" this photo from the Hilton-Hiland site.)
5. I'm having lunch with Lisa in two Mondays. I'm so excited to finally meet her. I'm writing this here, so she can't cancel on me last second. Because now all of you, my faithful blog readers, will know about it. And expect a report when I get back. (Yes, all ten of you!)

Good stuff, huh? Thank goodness it's Friday. And thank you for reading this. Have a great weekend.

4 comments :

Kim Watson March 5, 2011 at 5:14 AM  

Technique....naaa you'll rock the technique thang. Got any ideas for me? *sigh...got porridge brain this morning!

NY I didn't know you were in NY!! What were you doing there dahlin'?X

PS: I need Cobb salad.

Unknown March 6, 2011 at 6:54 PM  

Yay for you scrapping! Some sneaks please... :) Love the products you've photographed here, yum! And thank you again for taking pity on me and working your magic on the blog, I absolutely love it. (and have actually finally posted something, yay!)
Too bad you can't afford that Godfather house.. I'd be happy to visit you for an extended period of time, and you'd never know I was there. ;P

Barb March 7, 2011 at 7:23 AM  

You did an AMAZING job on Mel's blog. I love the new look, and even better, I love that Mel's actually updating it now!

And hurray for your latest scrapping frenzy! You say you're not a techniques gal, but every time you do something technique-y, it always turns out beautifully and remains true to your clean and simple look. I can't wait to see your latest creations.

Last but not least, hurray for you and Lisa finally meeting up! I'm a huge (stalker)fan of hers. I look forward to seeing photos and reading details here on your blog. :)

JennO March 10, 2011 at 8:54 AM  

Talk about lazy friends...being an RSS reader, rather than an actual web browser...well, I've been commenting in my head a lot. LOL

I think Melanie and I could both come live with you and you'd never know we were there if you were to you know 'write a check' for that house.

NY looks like foodie heaven...and all your other projects have me exhausted just hearing about them.

Back to TOP