Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Lily Bee Design Team Call!

It's happening. NOW! I can't say enough good things about this company, the people running it, the team. Kristen, the owner, and her family are honest, fun, talented, and kind people. The design team are honest, fun, talented, and kind people. REALLY! I've only been on the team for a few months, but I've enjoyed every moment. And I don't have to tell you about the products, right? Surely, you seen it and read about it all over the interwebs. So yeah, enough of my yapping. Click here to check it out. Good luck!

2 comments :

Unknown March 1, 2011 at 9:03 AM  

That sounds fun- I wish I could get my hands on some LB product though! I think the store will have some soon, maybe I'll give it a try. :)

Kim Watson March 5, 2011 at 5:11 AM  

OK so are you choosing? Then I'll have to enter? :o)

Back to TOP