Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Flowers & Cranes

I made a card! Yes, that is a crazy thing indeed. But even crazier is that I have nine flowers on that card. NINE! Nuts. I never use flowers. Usually. I made it for Lily Bee, and there is a little accompanying tutorial on the blog.


On a much much much more important note, my friend Melanie linked on her a blog a beautiful project involving making paper cranes to "wish for continued strength, peace and eternal hope to our friends in Japan." If you are like me, and you have been thinking about what's going on Japan pretty much non-stop, and you've donated money, and you have no idea what else you can do, this is a hands-on project you can participate in. You can read more about it here.

Every little bit of love helps.

6 comments :

missusem March 23, 2011 at 5:06 AM  

What a lovely card. I love that you made one of the flowers red to stand out :). One of a kind indeed. perfect sentiment.

laura vegas March 23, 2011 at 10:08 AM  

gorgeous card linda! love the flower idea!

Diana Waite March 23, 2011 at 2:23 PM  

oh, this is AMAZING! Thanks for the tutorial--love flowers!

Bridgette March 23, 2011 at 8:06 PM  

A card? with flowers? I don't know who you are anymore. ;)

LisaDay March 24, 2011 at 9:37 AM  

Seriously?! That card is AMAZING (just like you!)

Lisa Dickinson March 25, 2011 at 9:41 AM  

look at you, crazy flower girl. i want to make a bouquet of these!(mostly so the penny-pinching hubby can quit complaining how much money I waste on fresh flowers) :P

Back to TOP