Thursday, February 28, 2013

Technique Tuesday: Studio AE February


I cannot believe it's the last day of February. Nuts! On this last day, I'm sharing one final project using Technique Tuesday's Studio AE February stamp set. Tomorrow, Technique Tuesday will debut the March set.

stamps: Technique Tuesday / ink: Tsukineko Versamark + Clearsnap Colorbox Pigment Ink / card base: Jillibean Soup / marker: Sharpie Poster Paint

This card is simple and quick to do. I was thinking that a whole set could be made with these stamps and given out as a gift. Or, really, they would be fab to keep around as good-for-every-occasion cards. We all need those!


To make this card, I used kraft paper card base, and then stamped it again and again with the same stamp using Versamark. Then I stamped it once using white ink. My favorite white ink being Clearsnap's Colorbox Pigment ink in Frost White. For those little spots that weren't quite bold enough, I filled them in with Sharpie Poster Paint in White. But the card still looked like it needed a little something-something. So I used the heart from the Totally My Type set to add one teeny, red detail. I love adding little bits like that to a project.

Thanks so much for coming by today. Don't forget to drop by the Technique Tuesday blog tomorrow to see the new set.

Back to TOP