Monday, February 25, 2013

Technique Tuesday: CHA layouts


Happy Monday!

Long weekend for me. Nope, no hanging out at the beach this time. My middle child and his buddies participated in the LA County Science Olympiad. Lots of parental participation is required, but it's so worth it because his school team is going to the State Science Olympiad. I'm so happy, excited and proud of him. I'm far from being a tiger mom, but the Chinese in me can't help but think he'd make a great doctor? Hahahah.

I also worked on my taxes... That was not a happy inducing experience though. Sigh.

On a happier note, here are the layouts I created for Technique Tuesday using the new stamps (which are available at their online store and everywhere else.) These were at CHA, and they are all 6" x 6". This is my first time creating layouts this size, and I really like it!





Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day.

2 comments :

Unknown February 27, 2013 at 11:43 AM  

I adore these, Linda! You did a great job showcasing the fun stamps!

Tiff March 8, 2013 at 10:04 PM  

Your layouts are THE BOMB!!!!

Back to TOP