Friday, February 1, 2013

Lawn Fawn: Valentine's Week


It's Valentine's week over at the Lawn Fawn blog. Here's my super simple project, that could be easily reproduced, so you can spread the love!

I used the new stamp set from Pink Lemonade (the jar, the solid heart, and the label). The happy face heart is from Critters Ever After. The heart with arrow is from My Silly Valentine. The "I love you" sentiment is from Love n Breakfast, and the Happy Valentine's is from Happy Everything. The twine is Lawn Trimmings. Ink is all Clearsnap Colorbox Pigment Ink, except for black which is Tsukineko Versafine (my favorite black ink). The patterned paper is from Canvas Corp (which, by the way, is a really nice heavy weight). I stamped the label on regular printer paper so it was a little translucent.

Thanks for coming!

0 comments :

Back to TOP