Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Lawn Fawn: Inspiration Week, part II


Hello again! Here's my second installment of this month's Lawn Fawn inspiration week. This time, it's the Stay Tuned stamps that are being featured. You can take a peek at the whole set here.

Here's my card. I had so much fun making this! Something about stamping and cutting, paper piecing, and coloring that bring out the kid in me. Happy inducing!

Stamps: Lawn Fawn Stay Tuned, Blissful Botanicals, and Love 'n' Breakfast / Ink: Tsukineko Versafine, StazOn, and Memento / Patterned Paper: Lawn Fawn / Cardstock: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White + DCWV Silky Smooth / Punch: Jenni Bowlin

I also used the breakfast tray from Love n' Breakfast, and a little flower from Blissful Botanicals. This was my first time masking (I masked the plate off the tray)! So fun! (Sorry for geeking out. I'm such a neophyte...)



Don't forget to drop by Lawn Fawn's blog to check out the other designer's fabulous projects, and comment to win. Some good giveaways happening over there! Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments :

conil April 25, 2012 at 10:06 AM  

Look how clever you are. Such a darling and creative card.

JennO April 25, 2012 at 3:03 PM  

You're like a card rock star--I'm so impressed!!

Anonymous April 25, 2012 at 5:01 PM  

What an adorable card! Love this!

Back to TOP