Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Technique Tuesday: Green Week!


Oh how time flies. Lots to catch up!

For today, I'm sharing a card for Technique Tuesday. As you may know, next Monday is St Patrick's Day. So this week, TT is featuring green projects!

Here's my card, which was inspired by Paige Evans and her awesome layered layouts. Love how she's fearless with pattern paper combos.



I used the Nested Hearts die set and a bunch of different green patterned papers to cut out the three different size hearts. I didn't think I had that much green stuff, but as it turns out, there was at least one sheet in each mini paper pad I own (I have a lot of those).

The heart with the U and the arrow are from Heart Card die set.



The bottom two hearts are glued together, and the arrow is adhered with a pop-up dot and then the smaller hearts. So easy! Perfect to show someone love on St Patrick's Day.

Do visit Technique Tuesday's blog all week for lots more green ideas! Thanks for dropping by today.

0 comments :

Back to TOP