Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Lawn Fawm + Timeless Twine


Still catching up…

Last week, the Lawn Fawn team did a blog hop with the folks from Timeless Twine. So much good stuff. Who doesn't love twine! And they have such cute color combos.

My card is pretty simple. I started by using a pre-printed green polka dot card from Lawn Fawn's new Freshly Cut Notecards. I cut the bottom using the Speech Bubble die (totally ripped this idea off fellow Fawnie Elena - she's super amazing!) I lined the inside of the card with a bit of a striped pink paper from the Let's Polka Petite Paper Pack. The sentiment is from Flying By (one of my favorite all times sets). The adorable bird is from the #awesome set. The heart and swirl (behind the bird) are from Hello Sunshine set. Must confess I've used that bird and swirl combo a few times now… Sharing one more usage tomorrow.



The bird and the heart ballon are adhered with pop up dots. The cute pink+red twine is tucked behind them. I finished the card with a little epoxy dot on the balloon (My Mind's Eye). And that's the scoop!

0 comments :

Back to TOP