Saturday, April 2, 2011

This is exciting stuff!

I must confess that I fell for, at least, three pranks yesterday. I'm a sad fool.

My news aren't as exciting as Lisa's, but then what is? (Do I have to mention that I fell for that one too? I know, I know, a fool!)

Exciting news #1:


Exciting news #2:
We have sold our house. I'm so glad to have that big stress off our shoulders. I'm planning to not clean it at all until our moving date. Now that is exciting news.

Exciting news #3:
Going to see Keisha and Cindy later today. Pizza and cupcakes are in our future. Nothing like carbloading with my girlfriends. I'll have photos to share, don't worry.

That's probably enough excitement for me for one weekend. I'm off to eat some carbs. You know, gotta train for later today.

9 comments :

Diana Waite April 2, 2011 at 8:31 AM  

first of all CONGRATS!! I was really excited to see your name on the "list"! Congrats on selling your house--can't even imagine in the market right now....and yes, I fell for two pranks yesterday--Lisa being one. :)

laura vegas April 2, 2011 at 10:12 PM  

huge congrats on jillibean, linda! so excited for you! you'll be a fabulous addition to their team! and also a huge congrats on the sale of your house. fantastic news!

Wendy Bretz April 3, 2011 at 4:42 PM  

WHOOO HOOO!!!
YEAH! CONGRATULATIONS!!

Unknown April 3, 2011 at 6:00 PM  

I'm thrilled for you that the house sold - HUGE weight off your shoulders! And you will make a wonderfully fresh addition to Jillibean, yay!

my paper love studio April 3, 2011 at 6:54 PM  

YAY!!!!! a huge huge congrats on both front. and can't wait to see more of your amazing creations with Jillibean!! :)

erin April 3, 2011 at 11:49 PM  

congratulations on all fronts! very exciting stuff for you!

Anonymous April 6, 2011 at 5:54 PM  

congrats on both...i am so excited to see your amazing creations w/ Jillibean & super happy on the sale of your house...YAY! that's so awesome. wish i was there to celebrate.

Courtney Walsh April 9, 2011 at 6:46 PM  

ok, first...yay!!! on the great DT news! but even BIGGER yay on selling the house!!! What a relief, huh? :) Wooohooo!!!

Candy April 9, 2011 at 7:02 PM  

OH MY GOSH!!! YAHOOOOOOOO!!! On all 3, but the biggest of all, selling the house! YAY! Big happy hugs, Linda!

Back to TOP