Thursday, January 9, 2014

Technique Tuesday: CHA W-2014


Hey there! Belated Happy New Year! We spent the two weeks the kids had off in Texas, hanging out with family. I didn't take lots of photos, didn't go anywhere, didn't do much. We just spent time hanging out (and eating) with family and old friends, and it was the best.

Then we came back. And then school and work restarted. And here we are: CHA time!

This is a layout I created for Technique Tuesday using a new set from Ali Edwards called Geotags.



Geotags have been really popular for a while now, and this set combines that with Ali's famous handwriting and some great circle tags. The circles can be cut using an 1" punch.

By the way, all those photos were taken with an iPhone. It's amazing how good phone photos are these days! From top to bottom: Pier in Hanalei (Kauai), Organ Mountains in Las Cruces (New Mexico), Glaciers in Greenland, Zebras in Cambria (California), Golden Gate Bridge (California)

I made this layout by printing all the photos on one sheet of photo paper. Then rest was super easy. I stamped the circles on white card stock, and embossed them with silver embossing powder. Then I adhered them to the page with pop up dots. I finished by stamping the sentiment (also from the set) with black ink.


I really like how it turned out. It's simple, it's clean, it's me.



Please go by Technique Tuesday and see all the new releases! There's so much new stuff. So good!

Thanks for dropping by! If you are going to CHA, come see me in the Lawn Fawn booth (booth #2742).

2 comments :

Elizabeth January 9, 2014 at 3:00 PM  

Beautiful layout as usual : ) I love seeing your pages.

crazymom January 20, 2014 at 7:01 AM  

I love the simple touches! ♥

Back to TOP