Yay! I finally get to share about this. My fearless friend Elizabeth Dillow has organized a group of phoneographers to bring you photo challenges, daily inspiration, app reviews, tips and tricks! I'm so excited to be a part of this! Check out this cute video about the class.
Here's a little more detail:
32 days of Android + iPhone photo challenges, daily inspiration, and app reviews
Need summer photo ideas or help improving your iPhone photography? Spend this July taking amazing photos with your iPhone or Android camera in The Phone Photography Project.
In this month-long workshop, you'll learn to take better photos with the camera you always have with you as you document your summer adventures—with help from 32 incredible instructors.
On top of daily smartphone photography challenges, you'll also enjoy:
- dozens of tips and tricks from the pros for taking better photos with your mobile-phone camera
- a handbook of 60+ photography app reviews for iPhone and Android, so you know which are worth your time and money*
- dozens of project ideas for getting photos off your device and into your world
- interaction with 32 experienced iPhoneographers and Androidographers, and hundreds of fellow students in a private classroom and on Instagram
- giveaways, contests, discounts, bonus downloads, and fun fun fun!
This class, brought to you by Big Picture Classes, is being offered at the introductory price of $39. It'll eventually go back to its regular price of $49. Please come join me! I have a super fun challenge set up, and a little collab project with my dear friend Melanie Louette. Click here to sign up.
ps: I'm being paid for this class via the affiliate links above. Full disclosure is always a good thing, right?