Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Technique Tuesday: Cards


Hello there! Happy Monday! I have a few cards to share with you today.

This first one featuring Technique Tuesday's I Give Thanks set designed by Teri Anderson. I stamped the oak leaf pattern on various patterned papers, fussy cut them out, and after they were adhered, I went back and added a little stitch around the stem area. The sentiment is also from the same set. By the way, I love-love that woodgrain cardstock. I picked a few sheets up from a store in New York called Paper Presentation, and now I'm wishing I had bought more.


This other card features Away We Go, designed by Ali Edwards. Clean and simple card using varying shades of blue, black, and pink inks and white cardstock. These stamps are so perfect for Project Life!


This last card uses Petal Power, a set that's been brought back due to popular demand. Since this is Technique Tuesday's 10th year anniversary, they've been bringing back various sets that have been their bestsellers. You can see the whole range here. The individual petals are perfect for creating a flower, but I'm thinking they could pass as surfboards too, right? The Thank You is from the appropriately named Simple Sentiments set.


Thanks for coming by today!

0 comments :

Back to TOP