Friday, March 30, 2012

More Cards! Lily Bee!


Happy Friday! This is the week of cards! I'm actually going to send some out, because what fun is making cards if they are not used? Never mind I really dislike going to the post office...

These first two cards were made using a Silhouette. I created the chevrons using the accompanying program, and it was pretty darn easy. Backed them up with some patterned paper, used some letter stickers, and presto: two cards made.

patterned paper: Lily Bee Design Double Dutch 6x6 Tiny Tablet

patterned paper: Lily Bee Design Buttercup 6x6 Tiny Tablet / stickers: Buttercup ABC Cardstock

This other one took a little more work, but I really love how it turned out. Bright colors with a nice deep navy patterned background. I think I'm going to make them in various color schemes with various sentiments. The banner is actually a stamp from the Double Dutch set. Love it!

clear stamps: Memorandum, Buttercup, Double Dutch / ink: Colorbox Picante, Citrine, Razzberry, Blue Jean ; Jenni Bowlin Lemon Drops

Hey, thanks for dropping by. Hope you have a fantastic weekend!

4 comments :

Jennifer Larson March 30, 2012 at 6:45 AM  

OK, every project I've looked at online today has used a Silhouette. I will get one soon, I guess! Gorgeous cards, Linda.

Vee March 30, 2012 at 1:44 PM  

love your cards linda!!! smooches! :)

Anonymous March 30, 2012 at 5:05 PM  

Oh for CAY-UTE!!!!! I see that your Silhouette is up and running and you are creating masterpieces with it (as I knew you would :). XO

Anonymous March 30, 2012 at 5:06 PM  

PS that was me, Lisa VdV. I don't like that it called me "anonymous" ;).

Back to TOP